The Importance of Being Earnest
January 2, 2010
Today I’m going to give you just some free floating ideas about weight loss in general. I’d like to hear your impressions and thoughts on them in comments. I would LIKE the comment section to become a place for those that read my blog to converse about what I’m writing. Positivity and cheering are welcome, but I would really like the comments section to be more than just that. I’d like it to become a dialogue between you and I.
So… Here goes:
- Weight loss depends on more than just how much you eat.
- It depends on more than how much you exercise.
- Weight loss, to be truly ACCOMPLISHED, has to be something you want for yourself in your heart of hearts.
- It depends on truly understanding yourself and your motivations and desires in life.
- The path you take to weight loss is important.
- Shortcuts DO NOT WORK LONG TERM.
- Weight loss fads suck the life and the determination out of you.
- Progress on the scale is important, but it’s not everything.
- You MUST celebrate the little victories in day to day life or you will become discouraged.
Okay… Lemme hear what you have to say my friends!